Sunday 15 September 2013

Bestie Bucket List Update

Alright gang?
Salt here - it's been a while! Sorry about that, but it seems Satch has been keeping you entertained!

Just wanted to blog a reeeeaaallly speedy update on the Bestie Bucket List!

I crossed off a big'un recently by running a half-marathon!
Unfortunately due to health issues, Satch wasn't able to partake in this, so I took one for the team.

It was my first half marathon, and I finished in 2 hours and 32 minutes, which I was really pleased with for a first try, and raised £590 for an incredible charity - The Hannah Chamberlain Foundation.

Here's some photographic evidence to prove we managed it:



We're taking suggestions for the 2014 Bucket List already, so if you have anything you want to see us try, get in touch. We're on twitter @SatchandSalt or you can email us satchelfullofsalt@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment