Tuesday 29 January 2013

Happy Birthday Satch!

Hello everyone!

Salt here! I know its been a little while since I've posted on here, but as I'm sure many of you know, today is Satch's birthday!
(If you didn't know this, then why not? She'll be very dissappointed! Best buy her a large gift to make up for it...)

I couldn't let the day pass without commemorating it in blog form, and what better way to do it than by combining Satch's two great loves - her own birthday, and a good old fancy dress party!

And so here, you can follow me on a little trip down memory lane of all the best (and worst) fancy dress costumes the two of us have shared.

Please be warned, before reading any further, that we were young in some of these pictures. We only discovered how to use make up properly at the age of 18 apparently...


 












 



 


HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY, SATCH!

Here's to many more years of friendship, fancy dress and blogging.
Love you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment